Things that annoy me

(I’m bored. And annoyed. Thus the post)


  1. The tok tok tok of high heeled shoes. Women, if you can’t walk silently, don’t wear those shoes. It’s annoying and is certainly not music to my ears.

  1. Sweet and sour food. Food can’t be sweet and sour at the same time. That messes with my brain. So does food that doesn't belong in that meal. Like pineapple is a dessert. So what is it doing in my rice, pizza or chicken?

  1. Weird texture food. Shrimp is not supposed to look like mush, so a big no to shrimp mousse!

  1. Long nails. Trim those. Please. It’s disgusting. Especially if your toe nails are long.

  1. Short top with leggings. What is wrong with you? Who in their right mind wears leggings with a short top?

  1. People who jump the line need to be shot. No, I didn't just stand in the queue in this hot sun just so you can nicely walk right past us to the front of the line. This goes to you whether you are young, old, poor, rich, pregnant or not.

  1. Do not talk in the cinema while the movie is playing. I didn't just pay good money to listen to you chit chat like no one’s business.

  1. Those who start blogs, make me fall in love with them and then never post again. Thank you for that! I really appreciate being dumped so heartlessly.

  1. People who don’t read. Oh, you think its cool and like totally attractive? Well, here’s the thing. I will instantly dislike you if you tell me you don’t read. It makes you look like an idiot.

  1. I share a washroom with the ladies at work. Which means, at least one of them will get all dressed up and made up in that washroom we all share. So do not leave your long strands of hair in the sink. Do not splash water everywhere. Just don’t.

  1. Smart phones. Like, why are they called smart phones? They confuse the crap out of me and my life is much easier without one. It also saves you lots of money because suddenly you don’t use whatsapp or facebook or twitter.

  1. People who don’t do their job. My plate is full, and I have no room for whatever you were supposed to do but didn't because you are a lazy, distracted bum!

  1. Computers that don’t corporate. I need to be on twitter and if you don’t let me log on I’m going to have to abandon you.

  1. Dimbats! God gave you a brain for a reason. Please, do us all a favor and use it.

  1. Turning facebook into twitter. Those hashtags don’t work over there. The constant updates are annoying. If you want keep talking and sharing posts, just open a twitter account. It’s not that difficult.

  1. Movies that have no big bang ending. I didn't just watch you for more than an hour for you to go all, “oh I feel lazy and bored now so I’ll just kill everyone and ya, who needs a proper end?”

  1. Too much makeup. You look like a raccoon. Get that mascara away from your eyes. It doesn’t look like you are blushing. It looks like there are patches of fire on your cheeks.

  1. Touchy people. Do not touch me. Do not hold my hand. Don’t be one of those annoying girls who gets all touchy and BFFy with others.

  1. Keep your pets away from me. Babies too. My fear of them is serious and it’s not funny when you threaten to bring them close to me.


  1. Show offs. Take your gym schedule, your disgusting body, your brick sized phone and your vehicle off my timeline because I don’t care. Also take away all those posts about your better half. Most young people have lovers, special someones. So you have no reason to show off your boy/girl friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Availability, dating, love, etc.

Alone time

Learning to Let Go