The world may lack many things, but it doesn't lack religions. Or beliefs. Now a question I have been asked too often is, "why do you not believe in God?" I usually choose some reason and shut them up. But today, well, here's a list. 1. Since you can pick and choose between religions and beliefs, there has to be some selfish reason behind your choice. Now, I have asked for stuff from that faceless, nameless God! I've said over and over again, "Look! If you do in fact exist, now's the time to show your self. Also I would really appreciate it if you kill me in my sleep so that I wont have to wake up tomorrow for a blood test!" (Yes, I actually did ask for that and was so disappointed to wake up the next day!) So since you are reading this, or rather since I'm writing this, you know that I didn't die that night, and the blood test was utterly painful too! But I've asked for other things, things too personal to talk about, and too far awa...
Comments
Post a Comment